Below you can find a short introduction to some of the many tourist activities available all over Spain that you can book through Spanish Town Guides. We offer everything from flamenco dancing shows to excursions and cultural visits in Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla, Granada, Barcelona and many other places throughout Spain.
- Car Hire Alicante
- Car Hire Malaga : In Madrid we can offer you a number of activities like guided visits to the many
popular museums, flamenco shows, bullfighting events, Madrid by night, visits to
nearby towns or if you prefer to discover Madrid by your own you can buy the
Madrid Card that offers admission to over 40 museums, free bus trips and much
- Car Hire Murcia :Murcia does currently not have its own Murcia airport, despite the fact that visitors are sometimes referred to the small airport of San Javier. This Murcia airport lies outside 45 km of Murcia along the Mar Menor and is used by some english and german airlines. With the hot Murcia weather, no direct bus connection (the next bus station is 2 km away) and no direct train station (10 km) away, the only options to get away from Murcia Airport are the taxi or Murcia car hire. This, together with the rather huge distance to the city make Alicante airport often more interesting to tourists.
On line reservations of various types of accommodations in Barcelona:
> Hotels, Bed and Breakfast, Apartments, Townhouse Suites. Extensive
information on each listed property.
Easy and secure online reservation of Hotels, Apartments, Bed and
Breakfast accommodation and Villas in Spain. Extensive information on each
listed property, including 30 - 40 fast loading images.
- Car Hire Malaga Airport : Malaga Airport is 8 kilometres west of the city of Malaga and is main flight path for million people arriving on the Costa del Sol each year. The airport is next to the main A7 coast road that links to the AP7 Autopista del Sol motorway for Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola and Marbella and Gibraltar to the west and Malaga, Nerja, Granada the East.
- Car Hire Madrid Airport : The Barajas Airport Metro station is situated at Terminal T2 Trains leave every 5 minutes from 6.00am to 2.00am. Line 8 goes straight to the newly reformed Nuevos Ministerios Metro station in the centre of Madrid, with a journey time of just 12 minutes. On your return it is even possible to check-in at this Metro station for some flights between the hours of 6.30am and 10.30pm. Please check with the airline first, because not all flights are available (e.g. there is no check-in for the Madrid-Barcelona shuttle flight, and many foreign airlines have no presence here yet). You can check in your luggage up to 24 hours (20 hours for some companies) maximum and 2 hours minimum before the flight but again, please check with the relevant airline because certain goods have to be checked in at the airport itself (live animals, dangerous goods, etc.).
- Car Hire Barcelona Airport : In Barcelona we can offer guided city tours, private tours, guided visits to
important monuments and different visits to nearby towns of interests.
- Car Hire Gran Canaria Airport
- Car Hire Mallorca
- Passenger transfers from Palma airport to anywhere on Majorca.
- 24hour 7 days a week transfer services throughout the year.
- Holiday taxi service by air conditioned large cars.
- Holiday microbus / minibus / mini-coach / coach transfer services.
- Book in advance with nothing to pay until you arrive at Palma airport.
- Meet your driver at our customer reception office in airport arrivals.
- Transfer vehicles wait in parking area adjacent to arrivals hall for a smooth quick getaway from this busy airport.
- Car Hire Spain
Guided visits to famous tourist attraction
These activities include guided visits to important museums, monuments and historic places. The mayor advantage of participating in such tours is that you will be companioned by a professional guide who has a profound knowledge of the town and the history behind the attraction. By participating in such guided tours you will get a better understanding of the Spanish culture and will get to know some of the many beautiful attractions of Spain.
Russian and Ukrainian Translations : Translations in all major areas between Russian/Ukrainian and English.
A guided night tour is a good way to get to know other people, to get introduced to the most popular places to go out at night and to get to know about the famous Spanish fiesta. We can offer different tours in both Sevilla and Madrid to classic Spanish bars where you can try the local wine and dancing places where people can dance salsa, flamenco and modern.